When NVTS is Synced,is It necessary to rebuild DB.How DB sync NVTs files(.nasl)

GVM versions

gsad:Greenbone Security Assistant 20.08.1
gvmd: Greenbone Vulnerability Manager 20.08.1
openvas-scanner: OpenVAS 20.8.1
gvm-libs:gvm-libs 20.8.1

Environment

Linux 366130166c84 3.10.0-1160.36.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Jul 21 11:57:15 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Installation method / source: I used openvas docker whitch named docker.io/immauss/openvas and its description is “Openvas/gvmd 21.04 with postgres db”

For some reasons,I have to deploy the GVM off-line and I need to update NVTs、scapdata、certdata and gvmd data files regularly.
By Looking at the sync shell scripts,I knew that the core commad is rsync to sync remote community feed to local place.By knowing that,I can sync these files in my own way.
But I also find the NVTs table in DB(my docker container uses postgresql),I don’t know if these files can sycn to DB automatically or not and how to realize it. Do i need to rebuild DB?

Please note Offline-Sync and Airgap are not supported in the Community Edition or on the OpenSource Version. Only some commercial appliances come with that feature. You need to re-invent the wheel or can ask for a Greenbone Appiance that do support that feature.