Unable to maintain connection to feed services via rsync

I cannot submit my issue because this forum keeps complaining about new users not being able to submit more than 2 links when my post has only one link but it is trying to turn addresses in the post into links… this is a workaround.

Mostly it is a firewall or network issue on your side, you need to ensure that no NAT or double sessions are in place. In a second source IP tries to connect you will get this message. As well you are not connected to IPv6 only legacy internet please fix this to get a better service.

Tip: Check with netcat, disable NAT and connect the VM direct to the internet, avoid firewall rules.

2 Likes

It would be great if you could point out the topics which have been closed and which you think doesn’t have a link to another topic containing support / an answer / a solution.

There have been a ton of duplicated posting from user having an outdated OpenVAS/GVM installed recently because of the deprecation of an old feed server (unrelated to your problem) and it might be always possible that a wrong topic was linked while closing such a duplicated topic.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Rsync: failed to connect to feed.openvas.org