The command --max-email-attachment-size is not executed

GVM versions

gsad: (‘gsad --version’) : 9.0.1
gvmd: (‘gvmd --version’) : 9.0.1
openvas-scanner: (‘openvas --version’, in older GVM versions < 11: ‘openvassd --version’) : 7.0.1
gvm-libs: 11.0.1

Environment

Operating system: kali linux
Kernel: (‘uname -a’)

Hello! I have installed GVM on my kali linux virtual machine.
After completing the scan jobs, I get a message that the job is complete, but there is no report file.
An email from GVM states “Note: This report exceeds the maximum length of 1048576 characters and thus was truncated.”

To fix this, I applied the recommendations from the topic "This report exceeds the maximum length of 1048576 characters and thus was truncated.".
Also I tried using the commands:
gvmd --max-email-attachment-size = 400000000
gvmd --max-email-include-size = 400000000
gvmd --max-email-message-size = 400000000
But it didn’t work, email without attachment. Please help me with this error. How can I change the limit on an attached file?

Closing as a duplicate of the following topic below. Please follow up there if you have further questions around this topic.

Nevertheless a short hint:

Both parameters needs to be passed as startup-parameters to the gvmd daemon. How this can be done heavily depends on how the GVM packages at Kali are configured. But i guess they are using systemd so the parameters needs to be added to the systemd unit / service file of gvmd. If you need further support with the configuration on the systemd files please get in touch with the Kali community at https://forums.kali.org/