Task stuck in 'Export Requested'

Hi,

I have signed up for the free cloud service trial today. I have set up a task that has been stuck on ‘Export Requested’ for over an hour now. Does anyone know why that may be?

I have now managed to complete a Standard scan, but when I look at the report it has ‘Number to scanned hosts’ as 0. The target is set up with one IP address so would have expected this to say 1.

Hey @mpage,

can you check if the Alive Test was the right one for your target? If the scan does not recognise the target as active, it will give exactly your result.

regards,
Benjamin

2 Likes

Hello,

This problem is happening to me a lot in the last months. Almost always that I try to run again a task created some time before, like the previous month, I get this ‘Export requested’ message in the status column and it doesn’t let me stop the test.

Previously, I deleted the tasks and the targets and created it again and it worked, but today I think I tried everything and always get ‘Export requested’. I tried:

• Deleting and recreating the target and the task.
  • Deleting and recreating the target and the task with different names.
  • I usually choose ‘Consider alive’, but since I saw this answer, I have tried all the Alive tests options.

I don’t know what to do. I’m using a task without schedule and the Analyze standard configuration. Initially it happened for all five targets with different types of targets and port list configurations, and now I was trying to solve it with an IP address target with nmap top 2000 port list. I don’t think the browser has anything to do with it, but just in case: I’m using Firefox 121.0.1 in Windows 11 Pro 22H2.

Is there something wrong with the service? Is there anything else I can try?