Please report forum issues here

Hi everyone!

We’ve made a lot of changes to the forum, if you see any issues with the forum theme or something seems out of place, please let us know.

Thanks!

3 Likes

When not logged in, it ignores that Firefox is telling it to use a light theme :confused:

1 Like

Thanks @Virsacer :slight_smile: I’ll take a look and see what we can do on our end.

1 Like

For tracking purposes, logging in when 2FA is enabled and using a Security Key like e.g. a Yubikey might fail with the following error message:

InvalidStateError: An attempt was made to use an object that is not, or is no longer, usable

It is currently unclear why this is happening but might be originating from the change of the TLD / domain of the forum or an Discourse update.

A known workaround / solution is to login via an authentication code instead, then remove the security key and re-add it again (via https://forum.greenbone.net/u/<yourusername>/preferences/second-factor / Preferences → Security → Two-Factor Authentication on the top right).

Afterwards to login via the security key should work again.

1 Like

Thank you @cfi for the explanation and workaround :slight_smile:

@Virsacer, I turned off pointing to the custom theme in dark mode browser hint (in the site settings). I don’t know if this will fix it, but can you let us know if you see a difference? Thanks!

1 Like

No, I dont see any effect - the site is still in dark-mode.

1 Like

@Virsacer thanks for letting us know, I’ll do some more looking :slight_smile: