Openvas scan getting interrupted at 0%

Hi Team,

We are trying to perform openvas scan for our production environment but its getting stuck at 0%. And we are attaching the screenshots for your reference. So Kindly check and do the needful.

@Praneeth well. is your osdp? service working fine and online?

Hi Team,

We have checked the ospd service, ospd service is in activating state. We are attaching the screenshot for reference. Kindly check and do the needful.

For me it seems your feed isn’t loaded completely yet. I’ve written something about that topic for our containers which is valid here too https://greenbone.github.io/docs/latest/22.4/container/index.html#loading-the-feed-changes

1 Like

Hi Team,

The feeds are updating and loading actually. And we tried to restart the ospd-openvas service, even after restarting the status is still in “acitvating” state. So kindly check and suggest your inputs. We are also attaching the screenshot for your reference.

Hi Team,

Kindly check on the above things and provide us with the resolution

Hi @Praneeth,

This is a community forum with user to user hints and developer participation on a volunteer basis, and as you are using the Community Edition in a production environment and require helpdesk support I would recommend switching to Greenbone Enterprise, which would be a better fit for your use case.

1 Like