Notus-scanner won't start

Hello everyone,
I am tryng to install notus-scanner with my open-vas but i am not able to start it. I had the same issue with ospd-openvas but i don’t need this one so i just deleted it. I checked in /usr/local/bin/notus-scanner but the files wasn’t there and i thought i found them in. Previously when the start path was /usr/local/bin/notus-scanner i had the error message (code=exited, status=203/EXEC) and i don’t know what the problem is, i think it involves ptyhon but i don’t know how much.
Here’s a picture of notus status

If you need any precision, i am not a big user of linux. I have 100hours so be gentle! Thanks.

and this is the path i think is good but not sure :
ExecStart=/home/install/install/notus-scanner/home/install/.local/bin/notus-scanner --foreground --products-directory /var/lib/notus/products --log-file /var/log/gvm/notus-scanner.log (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
This is the EXECstart line in the systemd file but with the eroor message i have.

Hi,

if you are installing the Greenbone Community Edition from source please follow Building 22.4 from Source - Greenbone Community Documentation

Additionally, my message from Can't start Notus-Scanner - #2 by bricks applies here too.

2 Likes