Is there a VPN Gateway for Greenbone Enterprise Virtual Appliances?

Greenbone Cloud Service utilizes a VPN Gateway VM to enable internal network scans.
Is there an equivalent solution for Greenbone Enterprise Virtual Appliances? Or do we need to buy the 25V sensor for this task?
We want to scan for vulnerabilities both internally and externally at the same time.

With kind regards,
Simon

Dear DeeAnn,

thank You for the reply. I don’t know why I can not reply to You directly, that’s why I edit the initial post. I hope this still finds You.
We are not yet customers of Greenbone Enterprise Virtual Appliance. We are interested in the product but not sure if it suits our needs, hence the above question.

With kind regards,
Simon

Hi @Sisc :slight_smile:

Are you a customer for for the Greenbone Enterprise Virtual Appliance? If so you can head over to the Customer Support Portal and our Customer service team will get in contact with you directly. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Sisc,

I see your followup and thank you for doing it that way. :slight_smile: We’ve made a lot of changes to the forum in the last few days, and reply should work normally again.

I’ll have someone from Greenbone get in contact with you via DM and thanks again! :slight_smile:

I received a DM and my question was answered. Thank You.

1 Like

Glad to hear it and thanks for getting in touch. :slight_smile: