Introducing Our New Community Manager DeeAnn Little

We are very happy to introduce you to our new colleague DeeAnn Little (@DeeAnn). She will be taking care of all community-related issues, starting with answering your questions but also discussing interesting topics around the Greenbone Community Feed and other IT security topics you care about.

In fact, DeeAnn is the best person to introduce herself to you personally, so from our side a warm welcome, DeeAnn and a good start.

8 Likes

Thank you @bricks, I’m glad to be here.

Hello everyone! My name is DeeAnn Little and I am happy to join the Greenbone Community Forum as your Community Manager.

If you have any questions please let me know – I am really looking forward to get to know you.

Please feel free to write to me here on the forum and I’ll do my best to get back to you within one and a half business days.

For a bit about myself, I have been involved in Free and Open Source Software for many years in various roles. My background is in programming, hardware, accessibility, multimedia and communities. I am originally from the United States, have been living in Germany for a several years and currently learning the German language. My interests include mobile device repair, learning how to grow plants and camping/travel.

To get started, I’d like to learn more about you and what you are looking for in a community manager. What do you like about the community forum? What would you like to see improved? How can we best help you?

14 Likes