I am discovering Openvas and I am personally very happy with this solution.
Nevertheless, I discover that the generated PDF report does not include all the open port on my targets.
Report only show ports concerned by CVE (For example SSH is not displayed)
Is there a way to display all open ports in the report?
Thanks for your answer
roughly the same topic (including the solution) is discussed here:
Thanks for your reply.
I try to set the Silent Preference to No. The problem is that I don’t have the possibility to edit the tag (no edit button).
To go on this menu : SecInfo > NVT
Maybe i’m not in the good menu ?
You can’t edit pre-defined scan configs like the “Full and Fast” ones or Scan-Configurations which are already in use. Please see the following documentation on how to create an own / new config where you can configure this:
Apologies for reviving this old thread, but it is still relevant.
I created a new Scan Config and did the following:
- Opened up the “General” NVT family
- Edited “Checks for open TCP ports”, set “Silent” to “No”. Saved.
- Edited “Checks for open UDP ports”, set “Silent” to “No”. Saved.
- Made sure both NVTs had checkmarks in the “Selected” column.
- Made a new scan using this Scan Config and scanned a target.
- The report shows “2 of 11” on the Ports tab.
Still having difficulty seeing all open ports in the report. Any ideas?
This should show that there are some additional entries in the reports which are currently filtered out.
Adjusting the Filter Parameters to e.g. show
Log level entries of the report should show them.