How to download CVE scanner full report with the detailed information

Hello,

How to download the full report output with detailed information about the CVEs found by the CVE scanner. When I download the pdf output, it just has the summary of the results.

Hello Guys,
Need little help here.

Please don’t push a thread within just a few hours between the initial posting. This is a community forum with user to user hints and developer participation on a volunteer basis without any given SLA or similar.

If some one has the time and the knowledge to answer there will be an answer, otherwise you need to have some patience.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 Likes

Sure, Thanks for the information.

Why not exporting into XML and using something like this: https://github.com/TheGroundZero/openvasreporting

3 Likes

I was able to reproduce this, there is a problem with the “PDF” report format and CVE scan reports not working as expected together.

I will raise an internal issue for this, but I cannot promise if and when this will be fixed, as the “PDF” report format is very old and not a priority for maintenance.

For our enterprise products we offer a number of other and better PDF and HTML report formats which do not have this issue.

Alternatively you can do as joseraeiro2 suggests.

2 Likes