How do I webscrap from greenbone's scan results using beautifulsoup and/or selenium?

Exactly like the title says. I can open the driver from selenium but when I try to login it says:
An error occurred during making the request. Most likely the web server does not respond.

I have hundreds of things vulns to take care and I can’t do them manually, it will require a painful time.

Hello thecowmilk, and welcome to the Greenbone community!

Your Greenbone Community Edition setup may not be configured correctly. Please have a look at An error occurred during making the request. Most likely the web server does not respond and openVAS login issue "An error occurred during making the request. Most likely the web server does not respond.".

The error message at the login form means the GSA web application can’t connect to the gsad web server via ajax. You should check your browser console for further error. Also you might take a look at the network requests in the browser to get additional information.

Last but not least, scraping results via Selenium sounds overly complicated. Via our GPM API you can request data from the backend directly in XML format, which you can then further process.

1 Like