Gvmd.sock does not exist

hi i was installed greenbone by Greenbone Community Containers and Updated it and do the related actions to Access gvm-tools by Exposing gvmd Unix socket for GMP Access (because i would faced to the similar Error that i will provide it very soon ) so when i runned the Following cmd i got this Error :

gvm-cli socket --socketpath /tmp/gvm/gvmd/gvmd.sock --pretty --xml "<get_version/>"
ERROR:gvmtools.cli:Socket /tmp/gvm/gvmd/gvmd.sock does not exist

and a similar error in the Using gvm-tools for CLI access

docker compose -f ./docker-compose.yml -p greenbone-community-edition run --rm gvm-tools
[+] Creating 11/0
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-data-objects-1         Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-redis-server-1         Running                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-vulnerability-tests-1  Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-cert-bund-data-1       Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-scap-data-1            Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-gpg-data-1             Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-pg-gvm-1               Running                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-dfn-cert-data-1        Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-report-formats-1       Created                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-ospd-openvas-1         Running                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-gvmd-1                 Running                                                                                                                                  0.0s 
[+] Running 7/7
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-vulnerability-tests-1  Exited                                                                                                                                   0.8s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-gpg-data-1             Exited                                                                                                                                   1.3s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-scap-data-1            Exited                                                                                                                                   0.6s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-cert-bund-data-1       Exited                                                                                                                                   1.1s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-data-objects-1         Exited                                                                                                                                   0.8s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-report-formats-1       Exited                                                                                                                                   1.3s 
 ✔ Container greenbone-community-edition-dfn-cert-data-1        Exited                                                                                                                                   1.9s 
gvm@2f54fc86c4c4:/gvm-tools$ gvm-cli --gmp-username admin socket --pretty --xml "<get_version/>"
ERROR:gvmtools.cli:Could not connect to socket /run/gvmd/gvmd.sock. Error was [Errno 111] Connection refused

and when i want to login in openVAS interface i confront with the Following Error in login Page :

The Greenbone Vulnerability Manager service is not responding. This could be due to system maintenance. Please try again later, check the system status, or contact your system administrator.

and when i run the following cmd to get log and retry to loggin greenbone interface :

docker compose -f ./docker-compose.yml -p greenbone-community-edition logs -f
gsa-1                  | gsad  gmp:WARNING:2024-04-07 21h15.29 utc:13: Failed to connect to server at /run/gvmd/gvmd.sock: No such file or directory
gsa-1                  | gsad  gmp:WARNING:2024-04-07 21h15.29 utc:13: Authentication failure for 'admin' from 172.18.0.1. Status was 1.

note: as extra Details i was installed the gvm-tools by Using pipx and i chekced the gvm-cli by running the gvm-cli --help and it returns to me the help guid .
can you help me to fix this Issue? thanks :smiley: :blush:
I’m new to Linux and would appreciate clear and simple explanations to ensure I fully understand your responses

(closed by request of the original poster who indicated that it is solved)