Hey, I want to filter my results of the last report of a specific task. I got a lot of hosts/ targets in it)
gsad: Greenbone Security Assistant 21.4.4
gvmd: Greenbone Vulnerability Manager 21.4.5
openvas-scanner: OpenVAS 21.4.4
gvm-libs: gvm-libs 21.4.4
Can anyone give me a filter command or workflow for the following usecase?
- I want to see all vulnerabilities of a specific host of the last scan with a severity over 3
- or: See all vulnerability results with a severity over 3 of a specific host from its last scan
- Therefor I created this command: (host=“” and report_id=“” and severity>3 apply_overrides=1 levels=hml rows=100 min_qod=70 first=1 sort-reverse=severity)
- But I have to type in the ip and reportid manuel every time…
- Is there a way to get the usecase results less complicated, maybe with a specific tag, workflow or keyword like report_id=last_report(last)?
+ How do you work with your vulnerabilities?
Thanks and kind regards