Feeds not updating

I just installed version 22.6.0 using the docker script located on the site . Feeds are not updating, all are showing 7 days old.

What did I miss?

I am on Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

The Greenbone Docker container data feeds do not automatically update. To update them you can follow the instructions in the Greenbone Docker container workflows which describe how to do a feed synchronization.

I get an error.

I try to run the docker-compose -f $DOWNLOAD command and I get the following error message:

ERROR: .FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory ‘/docker-compose.yml’

I tried running sudo apt-get install docker-compose to ensure it is installed, it is.

My linux skills are very basic, but I did try moving into $DOWNLOAD_DOR and I ran an ls command, the directory is there, the only yaml file I see is called 00-installer-config.yaml.copy

If you have not declared the $DOWNLOAD environment variable in your current bash shell session it will have no value. You should just go to the directory with your docker-compose.yml file and not use $DOWNLOAD unless you have set it.

1 Like