Feed update in docker containers?

Hi, installed greenbone with greenbone containers, like in Greenbone Community Containers 22.4 - Greenbone Community Documentation described. Now I am wondering how I automatically update the feeds. Is this done as normal via e.g. cron?

While i’m not using Docker the documentation on how to do a feed update in the official docker images (If using external docker images this might vary) is available here:

Thanks for the link. Maybe it would be a good idea to include it directly into the link I posted :wink:

The links seems to be already available in the posted link at the left side here:

Screenshot_2023-09-12_10-44-11

If this is not visible enough AFAICT the team publishing the documentation is accepting suggestions / pull requests at GitHub - greenbone/docs: Documentation for the Greenbone Community Edition

You are right. Did not look left, nor right :wink:

Used the two lines from that link, but for some reason 1 feed does not get an update

1 Like

I am also facing the same issue.

There is now a dedicated thread for the CERT data topic (linked below). As the original question how to update the feed in the container in general has been answered please followup up in the new thread for any additional questions.