Being not sure if i am in the right place here for that.
I installed the free version of the scanner 2 weeks ago and let it scan via domain admin account against some windows servers.
All 2016 servers came up with a missing KB5012596 even though it IS installed. Checking the report for this notification i noticed that
“Vulnerable range” states 10.0.14393.0 - 10.0.14393.5066.
This is wrong. The fully patched actual version of Windows Server 2016 is at the time of writing ends in 5066.
The file information for cumulative update 5012596 is available here:
Please lower the range by 1 to 5065.
Thanks for your attention