Download/install issues following guide

Using this link, Greenbone Community Containers 22.4 - Greenbone Community Documentation

i get to the part where its supposed to download the community edition, and it fails, every time.

Ive tried to direct download it and start is using the section at the bottom and no matter what i do i end up with a series of what appear to be python errors and it fails. See below for last trace.

What am i missing? is the community source no longer available?

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/username/.local/bin/docker-compose”, line 8, in
sys.exit(main())
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/compose/cli/main.py”, line 81, in main
command_func()
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/compose/cli/main.py”, line 200, in perform_command
project = project_from_options(‘.’, options)
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/compose/cli/command.py”, line 60, in project_from_options
return get_project(
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/compose/cli/command.py”, line 152, in get_project
client = get_client(
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/compose/cli/docker_client.py”, line 41, in get_client
client = docker_client(
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/compose/cli/docker_client.py”, line 170, in docker_client
client = APIClient(use_ssh_client=not use_paramiko_ssh, **kwargs)
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/docker/api/client.py”, line 197, in init
self._version = self._retrieve_server_version()
File “/home/username/.local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/docker/api/client.py”, line 221, in _retrieve_server_version
raise DockerException(
docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: (‘Connection aborted.’, FileNotFoundError(2, ‘No such file or directory’))