Currently lots of Discourse tests return false positives because the version comparion is not working since Discourse has 2 digit beta version numbers.
Discourse is currently at 2.8.0.beta11 and the tests think that beta11 is older than beta8 etc. The following tests return false positives:
- 126.96.36.199.4.1.256188.8.131.52756 (fixed in 2.8.0.beta7)
- 184.108.40.206.4.1.256220.127.116.11524 (fixed in 2.8.0.beta5)
- 18.104.22.168.4.1.25622.214.171.124702 (not fixed?)
- 126.96.36.199.4.1.256188.8.131.52566 (fixed in 2.8.0.beta3)
- 184.108.40.206.4.1.256220.127.116.11245 (fixed in 2.8.0.beta9)
- 18.104.22.168.4.1.25622.214.171.124184 (fixed in 2.8.0.beta8)
- 126.96.36.199.4.1.256188.8.131.52397 (fixed in 2.8.0.beta4)
It seems that this is already fixed and only my feed update cron job was broken.
Hi @sven1 and welcome to the forum
I’m glad it’s working and thanks for letting us know.
Split this topic
I’m again, since a few weeks, getting false positives from Discourse:
Installed version: 2.9.0.beta14
Fixed version: 2.9.0.beta9
I have to admit that the version scheme is tricky
eek. I’ll pass it on and thanks @sven1
(edit- opened an internal ticket for it)