Scan interrupted at 1%

I have server with gvm with same hardware and with many more scanned hosts, and there were no problems with the redis-server and with RAM

I use

┌──(poker㉿xxxx)-[~]
└─$ redis-server --check-system                                                                                                                                                                                                        
[slow-clocksource]...OK
[xen-clocksource]...OK
[overcommit]...WARNING:
Memory overcommit must be enabled! Without it, a background save or replication may fail under low memory condition. Being disabled, it can can also cause failures without low memory condition, see https://github.com/jemalloc/jemalloc/issues/1328. To fix this issue add 'vm.overcommit_memory = 1' to /etc/sysctl.conf and then reboot or run the command 'sysctl vm.overcommit_memory=1' for this to take effect.
[THP]...WARNING:
You have Transparent Huge Pages (THP) support enabled in your kernel. This will create latency and memory usage issues with Redis. To fix this issue run the command 'echo madvise > /sys/kernel/mm/transparent_hugepage/enabled' as root, and add it to your /etc/rc.local in order to retain the setting after a reboot. Redis must be restarted after THP is disabled (set to 'madvise' or 'never').

I used the advice from this system check
And try scan again