Get output from results containing port, hostname, ip

Good day.
I am trying to compose a table using GMP that contains a list of all open ports for an ip and their respective hostname.

So, a report contains a node ports, which contains all the info I need regarding ports and IPs.

But I initially launched that scan against a target list containing hostnames, not IPs.
What information can I use to map those IPs back to the hostnames contained in the target?
NVT for “Hostname Determination Reporting” might be an idea, but actually for atleast one scanned host that did not include the hostname I entered as a target.

No way to correlate this back?

//edit - Output for Hostname Determination Reporting looks like this:

description : Hostname determination for IP 13.95.93.xxx:

Hostname|Source
          MYOWNCUSTOMURL.global|Forward-DNS
          waws-prod-am2-151.api.azurewebsites.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate
          waws-prod-am2-151.state.azurewebsites.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate

description : Hostname determination for IP 40.68.37.xxx:

Hostname|Source
          cr2.westeurope1-a.control.database.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate
          MYOWNCUSTOMURL.database.windows.net|Forward-DNS
          sqlvm.westeurope.control.database.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate
          sqlvm.westeurope1-a.control.database.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate
          westeurope1-a.control.database.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate

description : Hostname determination for IP 51.144.182.xxx:

Hostname|Source
          waws-prod-am2-209.api.azurewebsites.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate
          waws-prod-am2-209.state.azurewebsites.windows.net|SSL/TLS server certificate

As you can see on the last one, the custom url one is not listed here. Where does that “Forward DNS” Information come from? I would have thought it came from resolving the initial target?

Regards
Markus